The Chicago Bears take their talents to South Beach to face off with the Miami Dolphins. We preview the Week Six Bears vs Dolphins matchup with Phin Phanatic.
It feels like an eternity since the 3-1 Chicago Bears steamrolled the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 4. The Bears took an early bye week to rest and gear up for long haul. Mitch Trubisky is coming off a career performance with 6 TD’s while the Bears defense has exceeded expectations behind the dominant start to the season by Khalil Mack.
Next up, the Bears head to Miami to take on the 3-2 Dolphins. The Dolphins started the season 3-0, but dropped their last two. To help us preview the Bears vs Dolphins matchup, we’ve enlisted the help of Brian Miller, the long-tenured editor of Phin Phanatic.
More from Chicago Bears News
- Franchise tag and transition tag windows open for Chicago Bears and NFL
- How the Chicago Bears can control the running back market in 2023
- The Chicago Bears can own the city of Chicago moving forward
- Chicago Bears NFL Combine Preview: Quarterback
- 7 best free agent tackle options for Chicago Bears
1. The Dolphins got off to a hot 3-0 start, but have come back down to Earth the last couple of weeks with some tough losses. Which team can the Bears expect to come across on Sunday? How do you handicap the Dolphins chances in the AFC East?
I don’t think the 3-0 start was a misleading start. The Dolphins started playing well against Oakland and things were coming together but the New England game started a two week run of really bad injuries and it hasn’t let up. The Bears will probably face the Dolphins team they have seen the last two weeks. They are a slow-starting offense and banged up on both sides of the ball. I wouldn’t expect a whole lot right now.