2018 Chicago Bears: Week 11 Report Card vs. Minnesota Vikings
By the end of Sunday night, the Chicago Bears found themselves on a four-game winning streak after they defeated the Minnesota Vikings 25-20. Having played their biggest game of the season thus far, the Bears (7-3) now have a 1.5 game lead in the NFC North over the Vikings (5-4-1).
More from Chicago Bears News
- Franchise tag and transition tag windows open for Chicago Bears and NFL
- How the Chicago Bears can control the running back market in 2023
- The Chicago Bears can own the city of Chicago moving forward
- Chicago Bears NFL Combine Preview: Quarterback
- 7 best free agent tackle options for Chicago Bears
Chicago’s offense had a fairly average game overall, garnering a total of 308 yards of offense and scoring just one touchdown. Unfortunately, three turnovers prevented them from more production. Defensively, the Bears continued to show the dominance they’ve been showing all season long. Chicago added another defensive touchdown to their season total, along with two sacks, two interceptions, a forced fumble, and a fumble recovery.
Even though this game resulted in another victory for the Bears, it was far from perfect. Let’s take a look at their report card to see where some things went off track.