For the second time in three weeks, the Chicago Bears handed the Detroit Lions another loss. This time, the Bears (8-3) defeated their division rival by the score of 23-16 on Thanksgiving Day.
More from Chicago Bears News
- Franchise tag and transition tag windows open for Chicago Bears and NFL
- How the Chicago Bears can control the running back market in 2023
- The Chicago Bears can own the city of Chicago moving forward
- Chicago Bears NFL Combine Preview: Quarterback
- 7 best free agent tackle options for Chicago Bears
Having starting quarterback Mitchell Trubisky sidelined with a shoulder injury, Chicago gave the controls to Chase Daniel, who filled in admirably. The Bears’ defense once again displayed their ball-hawking ways and helped the team with their share of scoring. All in all, this fifth win in a row by the Bears further puts everyone on notice that they aren’t waiting for next year to make a splash in the NFL, and can definitely be a threat in the postseason.
With this win, the Bears continue to be at the head of the class in the NFC North, but will their grades for Week 12 reflect the same thing?