In their biggest game of the season, the Chicago Bears made a statement and put the rest of the NFL on notice that they are for real. The Bears (9-4) dominated the Los Angeles Rams, beating them 15-6 and handed them their second loss of the year.
With this win, Chicago has guaranteed their first winning season since 2012.
More from Chicago Bears News
- Franchise tag and transition tag windows open for Chicago Bears and NFL
- How the Chicago Bears can control the running back market in 2023
- The Chicago Bears can own the city of Chicago moving forward
- Chicago Bears NFL Combine Preview: Quarterback
- 7 best free agent tackle options for Chicago Bears
The Bears’ offense struggled, to say the least. However, it was the defense that was the big story of the night. The Rams entered the game with the second-highest average of points per game (34.9), the NFL’s leader in rushing yards and rushing touchdowns, and the league’s fourth-top passer. The defense held L.A. to just six points, they rushed for only 52 yards, and passed for just 180.
Not yet having clinched a spot in the postseason, the Bears are still looking like a team that could make other ball clubs nervous late in the year. After this impressive win, let’s look at their Week 14 grades.