2018 Chicago Bears Week 16 Report Card vs. San Francisco 49ers
It wasn’t pretty, but I’m sure that the Chicago Bears will gladly take their 14-9 victory over the lowly San Francisco 49ers in Week 16. This win improves the Bears’ record to 11-4, and also gives them a fighting chance for a first-round bye in the upcoming playoffs.
More from Chicago Bears News
- Franchise tag and transition tag windows open for Chicago Bears and NFL
- How the Chicago Bears can control the running back market in 2023
- The Chicago Bears can own the city of Chicago moving forward
- Chicago Bears NFL Combine Preview: Quarterback
- 7 best free agent tackle options for Chicago Bears
The offense was responsible for the team’s two touchdowns on the afternoon, but still struggled at times to move the ball downfield. On the other side of the ball, the defense was dominant as usual. They didn’t stuff the stat sheet with a bunch of turnovers and sacks (one interception and one sack), but they did prevent their opposing team from scoring a touchdown for the second time in the last three games.
On the verge of wrapping up their best season since 2006, the Bears hope to keep that winning momentum going into the playoffs. But before we leap ahead, let’s look at Chicago’s Week 16 report card.