Merry Christmas to all who celebrate, and here’s some Christmas wishes for the Chicago Bears.
Merry Christmas to all the Bears’ fans who celebrate, and for those who don’t, here’s still wishing you a joyous holiday season.
After winning the division last week, everyone in Bears’ nation is feeling good and may not feel like they need much more after this magic carpet ride.
But there’s always more.
Some say that all they want for Christmas is their two front teeth, but for Bears’ fans, here’s some Christmas wishes that hopefully come true.
- I wish Akiem Hicks makes All-Pro, he deserves the recognition.
- I wish Jordan Howard rebounds and helps this team in the playoffs.
- I wish Kyle Long is fully recovered and gives this team a boost.
- I wish Bryce Callahan is re-signed despite his injury concerns before he hits free agency.
- I wish Khalil Mack finishes the year with more sacks than the Raiders.
- I wish Leonard Floyd continues to prove that the “B” word that was being thrown around in October is ridiculous and he continues to prove his value.
- I wish Roquan Smith continues on his path to stardom.
- I wish Anthony Miller gets back on track for the playoffs.
- I wish Mitch Trubisky plays like he did against Tampa, Detroit and Green Bay the rest of the season.
- I wish for the two seed. The three seed is nice, but it’s not the two seed.
- I wish for Eddie Goldman to get some national media recognition for the incredible season he’s had.
- I wish for Adrian Amos to understand where his value is and re-sign for a modest price.
- I wish for Matt Nagy to win coach of the year.
- I wish for Khalil Mack to win defensive player of the year.
- I wish for Ryan Pace to win executive of the year.
- I wish for Mitch Trubisky to win MVP (hey, the other three are possible, but it’s a wish so why not!?).
- I wish for Jordan Howard to finish big and top 1000 yards.
- I wish for Tarik Cohen to finish even bigger and top 1000 yards receiving.
- I wish for Eddie Goldman to score a touchdown… on offense.
- I wish for Eddie Jackson to score a playoff touchdown… on defense and offense.
- I wish for the Chicago Bears to win the Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta.
Now, is that too much to ask for?