Believe it or not, but the Chicago Bears are still alive for a playoff spot after upsetting the Detroit Lions in Week 14. They'll likely need to win out, but if they do, they could sneak into a postseason berth.
That journey starts with a win against the Cleveland Browns in Week 15. In this article, I'm going to break down everything you need to know to bet on this game.
Check out this week's edition of the "Road to 272 Bets" if you want to find out my best bet for all 16 NFL Week 15 games.
If you want to bet on the Bears to pull off yet another upset on Sunday, you should place your bet over at Caesars Sportsbook. If you click the link below to sign up for an account, you
Bears vs. Browns odds, spread, and total
Bears vs. Browns betting trends
- Bears are 4-1 ATS in their last five games
- The UNDER is 5-1 in the Bears' last six games
- Bears are 4-2 ATS in their last six games vs. Browns
- Bears are 2-9 straight up in their last 11 road games
- The OVER is 8-1 in their last nine games vs. AFC opponents
- The OVER is 4-1 in the Browns' last five games
- Browns are 6-1 ATS in their last seven home games
- The UNDER is 11-5 in the Browns' last 16 games vs. NFC opponents
Bears vs. Browns injury reports
Chicago Bears injury report
- Equanimeous St. Brown - WR - Questionable
Cleveland Browns injury report
- Grant Delpit - S - Questionable
- Dawand Jones - OT - IR
- Maurice Hurst II - DT - IR
- Jedrick Willis Jr. - OT - IR
- Denzel Ward - CB - Questionable
Bears vs. Browns how to watch
- Date: Sunday, December 17
- Game Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
- Venue: Cleveland Browns Stadium
- How to Watch (TV): FOX
- Chicago Bears Record: 5-8
- Cleveland Browns Record: 8-5
Bears vs. Browns key players to watch
DJ Moore: The Bears would be smart to continue to feed DJ Moore the ball. He has over 1,000 receiving yards on the season and has found the end zone seven times. He's been their best weapon on a weekly basis and he's their best chance to beat this stout Browns defense.
Joe Flacco: Off the street, Joe Flacco has returned to pro football has looked fantastic, most notably in Week 14 against the Jaguars. Flacco passed for 311 yards and three touchdowns in the team's win last Sunday. If he can keep up this level of play, there's a chance this Browns team could go on a playoff run.
Bears vs. Browns prediction and pick
I'm not fully convinced the Browns are going to continue to win with their offense and now their injury report is extensive. Their offensive line specifically is banged up, with their center, Ethan Pocic, questionable for Sunday, and their offensive tackle Dawand Jones, out for the season. That's their third offensive tackle that has suffered a season-ending injury.
Meanwhile, the Bears have played some solid football lately, especially on defense. If they were able to shut down the Lions this past weekend, you can be certain they'll be able to shut down the likes of Joe Flacco.
I'll take the Bears as my upset pick of the week.
Odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
You can check out all of Iain's bets here!