It's not the most exciting matchup in the world, but this Thursday night we'll be watching a game between the Carolina Panthers and Chicago Bears.
Want to know one way to make the game more exciting to watch? Bet on it.
If you want to do exactly that, then you've come to the right place because I'm here to tell you everything you need to know to bet on the game including odds, trends, key players, and my best bet.
If you want my best bet for every game on the Week 10 slate, you can find them in the latest edition of the Road to 272 Bets here.
If you don't already have an account at Caesars Sportsbook, I highly recommend you clicking the link below to sign up for one. If you do, your first bet will be on Caesars, up to $1,000! You don't want to miss this unbelievable offer.
Panthers vs. Bears odds, spread, and total
Panthers vs. Bears betting trends
- Panthers are 1-5 ATS in their last six games
- Panthers are 1-5 straight up in their last six games vs. Bears
- Panthers are 2-14 straight up in their last 16 road games
- Bears are 4-12-1 ATS in their last 17 games
- The OVER is a 14-6 in the Bears' last 20 games
- Bears are 1-10 straight up in their last 11 home games
- Bears are 3-10 ATS in their last 13 games vs. NFC opponents
Panthers vs. Bears injury reports
Carolina Panthers injury report
- DJ Chark Jr. - WR - Questionable
- Brian Burns - LB - Questionable
- Laviska Shenault Jr. - WR - Questionable
- Stephen Sullivan - TE - Questionable
- Chandler Wooten - LB - IR
Chicago Bears injury report
- Josh Blackwell - CB - IR-R
- Cole Kmet - TE - Questionable
- Khalil Herbert - RB - IR-R
- Nate Davis - G - Questionable
- Terell Smith - CB - Questionable
Panthers vs. Bears how to watch
- Date: Thursday, November 9
- Game Time: 8:15 pm EST
- Venue: Soldier Field
- How to Watch (TV): PRIME VIDEO
- Carolina Panthers Record: 1-7
- Chicago Bears Record: 2-7
Panthers vs. Bears key players to watch
Bryce Young: It's been a relatively rough season for the No. 1 overall pick, especially last week when he struggled while the No. 2 overall pick, CJ Stroud, looked absolutely fantastic. Now, he has a chance to bounce back on prime time. This is big game for him.
D'onta Foreman: If the Bears want to win this game, the best thing they can do is run the ball early and often. The Panthers have arguably the worst run defense in the NFL, ranking dead last in opponent EPA per rush and opponent rush success rate. D'onta Foreman is poised for a big game.
Panthers vs. Bears prediction and pick
The Panthers are going to struggle any time that they play a team that can run the football successfully. Unfortunately for them, the Bears can do exactly that, ranking fourth in the NFL in EPA per rush while averaging 4.6 yards per carry, the sixth best mark in the league.
They're going to be able to run the ball down the throat of this defense considering the Panthers rank dead last in both opponent EPA per rush and opponent rush success rate while also allowing 4.4 yards per rush.
It's also worth noting this Bears team is much better than the one we saw in the first few weeks of the season. In fact, over their last three games they're ninth in the NFL in Net Yards per Play.
I'll back Chicago to win and cover the 3.5-point spread in the Week 10 edition of Thursday Night Football.
Odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
You can check out all of Iain's bets here!